Customer Support (m/f/d) - German Speaking
Marketing.MBA is looking for a Customer Support Specialist (m/w/d) to join our team. You will make an ideal candidate if you are focused and driven, eager to learn, love to think outside the box, work hard and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
As a customer support specialist, you will be working in VIP sales support. You will carry out communication not only to our VIP clients but also to the sales team, helping to streamline the sales process.
Basic online marketing knowledge or experience would be an extra bonus. It is a very exciting position, since you are the face and the voice of the company when communicating to clients. They have the most contact with you and expect you to solve their challenges in a fast, friendly and confident way. In your average work day you will answer clients questions via email, phone and in the Facebook group. You will carry out onboarding after the sales calls and communicate with the sales team to ensure smooth and fast operations.
Yearly salary starting from 35,000.00 € (based on experience level)- full time & remote
Career advancement opportunities are available.
What we offer you:
- An amazing, remote culture that provides the structure for you to work how you work best.
- In a goal oriented mindset, we actually work to achieve targets and solve hard problems with creativity, discipline and experience.
- First-hand experience and accelerated learning.
- Great salary and bonuses and extras based on results and commitment.
You will be a personal assistant to our high-price coaching clients, who easily and efficiently solves customer challenges outside of the weekly coaching sessions.
- Answering the questions (by phone at fixed times, email, FB group).
- Remote but well-structured working day.
- Onboarding of every high-price customer.
- Management of Facebook groups (add members, share posts, act against group rules).
- Management of the members area (upload coaching recordings to member area, activate and check access, upload PDFs, checklists & scripts).
- The link between the sales and marketing teams (you give updates to the sales team on the status of onboarding, maintain the deals for marketing, and communicate key findings and/customer feedback during daily team meetings).
- Native German speaker.
- Very fluent written and spoken English is required.
- Writing and editing skills (e-mails, social media posts).
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting (you know to use excel sheets efficiently and you enjoy working with numbers).
- Technical support for our VIP clients (basic experience in online marketing is a big plus).
- Ready to constantly learn new things and develop your skill set.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines.
- Your mindset: every potential challenge is a way to grow and become better yourself to help our clients.
- You are the face and voice of the company, our VIP clients have the most contact with you.
- You are open-minded and have a friendly personality, but at the same time have a confident attitude. Deadlines are non-negotiable, so inner responsibility is a key.
- You are punctual and precise with details. Both the clients and the team need to know they can count on you.
- You are proactive so when you see a possible bottleneck in the system you apply critical thinking and come up with possible solutions.
- Remote work (from Europe, Berlin time zone or close. Important for phone calls with clients).