Sales Support (Management) (m/w/d) - German Speaking
We, the Marketing.MBA, are looking for a Sales Support Management specialist (m/f/d) to lead our Sales & Customer Support team.
In the Sales Support Management position, you work hand in hand with our high-priced VIP customers and the sales team with the aim of maximizing cash flow and minimizing non-payers.
Annual salary starting from 30,000.00 € (depending on experience level) - Full time & Remote
Advancement opportunities are available.
Your future working day could look like this:
- Cooperation with motivated entrepreneurs, employees and teammates
- Proactive work in Sales Support Management
- Agreement on installment payments and deferrals on personal responsibility in the interests of the company
- Ensuring a legally compliant, guideline-based way of working
- Initiate debt collection actions and follow up on results
- Monitoring, quality control and data correction of incoming orders
- Responsible for all written and telephone correspondence
- Documentation of the correspondence and final processing of the process
- Creation of statistics, tracking and reports on a weekly basis
- Recognizing patterns and deriving trends in receivables management
- Participation in the design of receivables management (optimize processes, create systems)
What you can expect from us:
- The world's best support team: A young, motivated and inspiring team awaits you.
- Personal development in various areas.
- A results-oriented mindset. We strive to achieve goals and solve difficult challenges with creativity, discipline and experience.
- Fast and steep learning curve through first-hand experience.
- Bonuses and extras through high-volume results
- You have completed commercial training and several years of professional experience (preferably in accounting)
- Experienced handling of Excel
- German native speaker and basic knowledge of English
- Experience in telephone customer contact
- Excellent writing skills
- A high level of discretion, reliability and integrity
- A communicative and open-minded personality
- Assertiveness, as well as critical, but also solution-oriented thinking
- Above-average enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines.
What sets you apart:
- Your doer mindset: Every challenge is a way for you to grow, improve and help our customers.
- You are an open-minded and friendly personality with high self-confidence. Deadlines are non-negotiable, so personal responsibility is a must.
- You are punctual and precise with details. Both clients and your team need to know they can count on you.
- You have a proactive hands-on mentality. So when you spot a potential bottleneck in the system, you apply critical thinking and come up with a possible solution.
- Structured remote work (Berlin time zone, from Europe or nearby. Important for phone calls with customers).