Video Cutter/ Editor
Marketing.MBA is looking for a Video Editor/ Cutter to join our team. You will make an ideal candidate if you are focused and driven, eager to learn, love to think outside the box, work hard and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
As a Video Editor, you will be responsible to review all the footage and create the best output by cutting and connecting various footage, adding sound effects and graphics and fine-tuning the completed video or film.
Salary starting at €2500 (based on experience level) - full time & remote
Career advancement opportunities are available.
What we offer you:
- An amazing remote culture that provides the flexibility for you to work how you work best.
- A goal-oriented mindset. We strive to achieve targets and solve difficult challenges with creativity, discipline and experience.
- First-hand experience and accelerated learning.
- Great salary, bonuses, and extras based on results and commitment.
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches his or her vision
- Follow the company's and client's brand guidelines
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence
- Speak Fluent German is required
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut, Avid Media Composer and Premier
- 4 - 5 years work experience as a video editor
- Creative and artistic skills
- Ability to work to a tight schedule
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects
- Excellent keen eye for details and aesthetics
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects