Experienced Media Buyer (Facebook , TIk Tok, Google) (m/w/d)
Marketing.MBA is looking for a Facebook Ads Pro/ Tiktok Pro (Media Buyer) (m/w/d) to join our team. You will make an ideal candidate if you are focused and driven, eager to learn, love to think outside the box, work hard and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Yearly salary starting from 60,000.00 € (based on experience level)- part time & remote
Career advancement opportunities are available.
What we offer you:
- An amazing remote culture that provides the flexibility for you to work how you work best.
- A goal oriented mindset. We strive to achieve targets and solve difficult challenges with creativity, discipline and experience.
- First hand experience and accelerated learning.
- Great salary, bonuses and extras based on results and commitment.
- Plan, develop and manage comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook Ads.
- Knowledge of executing paid media strategies including building audiences through customer data, building campaigns/ad sets/ads, closely monitoring performance, adjusting bids and budgets.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Write Copy for Facebook Ads, generate leads and sales, test variations of ads to determine best performance and continuously monitor and report results.
- At least 18 months experience with Facebook Ads.
- 12 months experince with Tiktok Ads
- Must be proficient with Facebook Ads Manager
- A sophisticated understanding of digital marketing, direct response and paid social.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Economics, or Marketing is preferred but not required.
- Strong, professional verbal communication.
- Experienced at running A/B, multi-variant, and landing page tests.
- Facebook Blueprint and Google Analytics Certified preferred but not required.
- Skilled in Excel or Google Sheets, especially pivot tables.
- Experience building dashboards and tracking your own work.
- Knowledgeable about UTM tracking and multi-touch attribution.