Junior Online-Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - German Speaking
Marketing.MBA is looking for a Junior Online-Marketing Manager (m/w/d) to join our team. You will make an ideal candidate if you are focused and driven, eager to learn, love to think outside the box, work hard and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Yearly salary starting from 40,000.00 € (based on experience level)- full time & remote
Career advancement opportunities are available.
What we offer you:
- An amazing remote culture that provides the flexibility for you to work how you work best.
- A goal oriented mindset. We strive to achieve targets and solve difficult challenges with creativity, discipline and experience.
- First hand experience and accelerated learning.
- Great salary, bonuses and extras based on results and commitment.
- Create landing pages designed to convert and connect them with analytics and CRM.
- Work together with Copywriters and create wireframe landing page mockups.
- Support PPC Executives with the hands-on management of all PPC accounts, along with the websites.
- Analyze keyword performance and identify opportunities to reduce CPCs, drive better traffic, and improve conversion rate.
- Optimize conversion platforms such as landing and checkout pages.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of websites.
- Proof read and conduct a quality control check across all digital communication activity.
- Create digital marketing campaign reports.
- At least 12 months of work experience in digital marketing.
- Knowledge how to use page builders like Clickfunnels, Thrive Themes, Wordpress.
- Excellent skills with Google Drive, G-Docs & G-Sheets.
- Excellent skills to implement tracking codes like google analytics, facebook pixel, retargeting tags with google tag manager.
- Basic understanding of copywriting.
- Experience with Active Campaign or similar marketing automation and CRM software.
- Able to speak German and English.